Cedra’s comprehensive medication therapy management services provide a unique and specialized approach to focused patient care. From chronic illness to more complex medical conditions, hard to manage therapies are simplified through clinical collaboration. Our goal is to achieve optimal health service outcomes, with maximum financial benefit for your patients.
Cedra Broadway, we take pride in providing a full spectrum of clinical and support services including:
- Customizable/Personalized Service We tailor our services to you and your patients’ needs and your preferences for working with us.
- Assigned Account Team An Account Manager, Inside Account Manager, and Clinical Pharmacist are specifically assigned to your practice and can be reached directly whenever you need them.
- 24 to 72-Hour Time Frame for Referrals
- Patient Adherence Program/ Medication Refill Reminders We educate patients about their condition and prescribed treatment regimen, clearly communicating dosage, timing, frequency, and protocols from the time of initiation to the point of therapy discontinuation or completion.
- Clinical Support/Expert Consultation We utilize Registered Nurses, Doctors of Pharmacy, and an experienced Support Team to assist your patients 24/7 with specific diseases, treatments, side effects, pharmaceutical alternatives, and prescription pharmacology.
- Comprehensive Benefit Investigation Our billing specialists are dedicated to promptly verifying pharmacy benefits, explaining the pharmacy benefit to the patient, and reducing out of pocket prescription costs.
- Assistance Obtaining Prior Authorizations We verify insurance within 24 to 48 hours and work with a wide variety of third-party prescription plans.
- Patient Assistance Program Enrollment We automatically enroll your patients in patient assistance programs provided by pharmaceutical companies or independent organizations, and activate medication copay cards where applicable.
- Free Overnight Medication Delivery to Destination of Choice If necessary, we will also provide our own drivers for emergency local deliveries.
- Healthcare Experts Dedicated To Multilingual and Hearing-Impaired Patients
- Nursing Service Coordination IV and injectable drug therapy training is available upon request.
- Extensive Patient Education/Monitoring
- Save Time/Prevent Frustration Whereas other specialty pharmacies ONLY handle prior authorizations that they can directly process or profit from, we facilitate ALL prior authorizations for your office—even if we have to transfer the prescription.